Enhancing color daily, PHILIPS MASTER TL5 fluorescent bulb releases color at a temperature of 6500 K
The fluorescent lamp enhances the color of fish and plants with 6500K color in freshwater and saltwater aquarium. It is an alternative for the more expensive aquarium fluorescent bulbs.
• High initial light value
• The lamp cap is marked with green to inform that it is environmentally friendly
• Very good color rendering at an of index Ra = 85
• High efficiency over the lifetime of the fluorescent bulb
• For best results combine with the Philips Aquarelle fluorescent lamp (freshwater) and Aquacoral (saltwater).
• Can be used with conventional or electronic equipment
• The highest luminous efficacy obtained using electronic equipment
T5 54W - 115 cm
|Type of fluorescent bulb:|
|The color temperature:|