In a set
Professional lighting set:
This set is recommended for users of standard plastic covers. It allows you to replace T8 fluorescent bulbs with modern T5 bulbs, more powerful but the same size.
That's what you need to do to have more power is to remove the top cap, remove the old magnetic ballast, remove the old lamp holder T8, and put the new T5 then install the new Philips electronics and enjoy more power in the container.
All work on the electrical connections should be entrusted to a person who has the appropriate permissions but also remember to unplug the device from the power supply during the work.
Replacing the factory standard aquarium lighting system or additional economic light for the container.
• Good purchase price
• Energy savings compared to the older generation ballast or a refund of the purchase price.
• No problems with corrosion
• No glare during feeding
• Adjustable direction of the light in the aquarium
• No annoying flickering fluorescent bulb
• The reflector is pre-coated with a protective film against mechanical damage to the reflective layer. Please remove it before installing!
• It includes bracket for fluorescent lamps
• VAT invoice
» Instruction manual of installing the electricity ballast