The highemitting PHILIPS TL-D 90 De Luxe Pro 6500K fluorescent bulb
The Philips MASTER TL-D 90 De Luxe color Pro fluorescent bulb with a color of 965 (26mm). It has a powerful 3-band fluorescent coating with a color temperature of 6500 K and a high light stream that makes that plants grow well in an aquarium.
An alternative to the more expensive fluorescent aquarium bulbs (which is perfectly illustrated by the analysis of spectral distribution), these lamps have a color rendering index of the level Ra=93, which is not to reach for the other fluorescent lamps.
• Highly efficient 3-band fluorescent coating
• High initial light stream value
• Low mercury content
• Full utilization
• Marked by a green cap lamp to indicate that it is environmentally friendly
• It is complied with an European EN 12464-1lighting standard
• Very good color rendering index Ra = 92
• High efficiency over the lifetime of the lamp
• It can be used with conventional or electronic equipment
• The highest luminous efficacy is obtained using electronic equipment
|Type of fluorescent bulb:|
|The color temperature:|