PHILIPS TL-D Graphica 965 6500K high emitting fluorescent bulb
Philips TL-D color Graphica 965 (26mm) fluorescent lamp . Powerful 3-band fluorescent coating with a color temperature of 6500 K and a high light stream, that make plants grow well in an aquarium.
An alternative to the more expensive fluorescent aquarium lamps (which is perfectly illustrated by the analysis of spectral distribution), these lamps havedegree of color rendering index, which is impossible to reach by other fluorescent lamps in the Ra = 98 degree.
• Highly efficient 3-band fluorescent coating
• High initial light stream value
• Low mercury content
• Full utilization
• Marked by a green cap lamp to indicate that it is environmentally friendly
• It is complied with an European EN 12464-1lighting standard
• Very good color rendering index Ra = 98
• High efficiency over the lifetime of the lamp
• It can be used with conventional or electronic equipment
• The highest luminous efficacy is obtained using electronic equipment
|Type of fluorescent bulb:|
|The color temperature:|