This product is available in our stores
An aluminium reflector for aquarium fluorescent bulbs increases the amount of light in the aquarium
Symetrical or asymetrical reflectors are made of pure highly polished aluminium for a mirrors. Using our reflector increases the lighting in a aquarium by tens of percent. Since light from the fluorescent aquarium bulb is directed downward, there is no loss of light due to scattering by the black inner surface of the cover. The effect of the reflector is very clear.
• Symmetric reflector provide more focused light which works best in situations when illumination runs directly along rows of plants
• Highly polished like a mirror, anti-corrosive aluminium can be used in saltwater aquariums!
• Nearly double the coverage of light!
• No glare during feeding
• Orientates the angle of incidence of light streams
• Made in Poland
• The reflector is pre- coated with a protective foil that protects the reflective surface from mechanical damage. Please remove it before installing!
• Included are a set of clamps for the fluorescent bulb
|Szerokość odbłysnika min :|
|Width of the reflector:|
|Length of the reflector:|
Długość świetlówki -5cm