HAGEN MARINE-GLO aquarium fluorescent lamp
This is a special fluorescent lamp designed for saltwater aquariums which offers a limited portion of the color spectrum, predominantly blue light, which reflects the conditions in the depths of the sea.
The sea water has filters sunlight very well. The blue segments of the light spectrum have the highest energy and therefore can penetrate seawater to a depth of about 400m. Invertebrates that live on reefs have adapted perfectly during the evolution to the local light conditions. In addition to the spectrum for invertebrates, this fluorescent lamp provides an effective glare that strengthens their phosphorescent pigments.
• Fluorescent lamp that effectively stimulates the blue light spectrum
• Wide spectral range stimulates phosphorescent pigments of the skin
• Particularly recommended for saltwater aquariums and with fishes of the Cichlidae species
• Can be used with conventional or electronic equipment
• The highest luminous efficacy is obtained using electronic equipment
• The proper lighting of aquarium is ensured only by combination of MARINE-GLO with LIFE-GLO(high brightness) or POWER-GLO
• Some invertebrates (hard corals) require high amounts of light. In such cases, you should install several lamps to provide adequate conditions for their development
T5 39W - 85 cm
|Type of fluorescent bulb:|
|The color temperature:|