Narva Oceanic Light aquarium fluorescent lamp
The fluorescent lamp with full spectrum of color similar to the color of the sun, specially designed for aquatic plants. It faithfully captures the beautiful, natural look of plants and fishes through at a temperature 5000 K and color rendering indices of 1A (very good). Thanks to a similar composition to the light spectrum, it promotes the process of photosynthesis, promotes the development of plants, and inhibits the growth of algae. Using a combination of Special Oceanic Nature fluorescent lamps with the Special Oceanic Colour or Special Oceanic Blue you can get a uniquely lit aquarium.
This fluorescent lamp is ideal for the giving the real beauty of flora and fauna in freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
• 5000 K color with a full spectrum of sunlight
• Promotes the growth of aquatic plants and corals by taking part in the blue and red spectrum
• Combines the advantages of light for plant growth and lamps producing the light for aquariums
• Excellent for all organisms living in freshwater aquariums
• Revives the natural colors of aquatic plants and fishes in the aquariums
• Can be combined with colored PHILIPS TL-D Super 80 or TL-D/90 de Luxe lamps to create different visual effects without having a negative impact on the biological characteristics of the Oceanic Light lamp light stream.
• Can be used with conventional or electronic equipment
• The highest luminous efficacy can be obtained using the electronic equipment
|Type of fluorescent bulb:|
|The color temperature:|