Narva Special Oceanic FLORA aquarium fluorescent lamp
It is designed for freshwater aquariums. Thanks to the enhanced blue and the red spectrum of light the processes of chlorophyll synthesis are stimulated and also the photobiological processes. The red, orange and blue coloration of fishes and plants are highlighted as well. Lightning the aquarium with only the NARVA Special Oceanic Flora fluorescent is not recommended because this causes rapid growth of algae. A combination of Narva Oceanic Light Special fluorescent lamps is recommended becasue it results in an optimum illumination and the ideal conditions for fish and plants grown in the a freshwater aquarium.
The fluorescent lamp is ideally suited to support the growth of aquarium plants.
• A large part of the spectrum of blue and red helps the photobiological processes in plants
• Revives the natural colors of aquatic plants and fishes in aquariums
• Promotes photosynthesis
• For freshwater aquariums lighting
• Can be used as the total or only supplementary lighting for plants
• Can be combined with colored PHILIPS TL-D Super 80 lamps or TL-D/90 de Luxe to create different visual effects without having a negative impact on the biological characteristics of the Oceanic Flora lamp light stream
• Can be used with conventional or electronic equipment
• The highest luminous efficacy can be obtained using electronic equipment
|Type of fluorescent bulb:|
|The color temperature:|